1. The printable treat bags are awesome (and easy!)
2. The prettiest balloons ever.
3. Such a fun pop up card!
4. I’d love to get this package in the mail!
5. The perfect, last-minute Easter egg decorating idea.
I love creating theme parties, especially when they are easy to DIY. For my daughter’s 5th birthday this year, I’m putting together a little woodland creature themed party and I’m happy to share a few of my DIYs with you this month. These cute mini woodland invitation boxes are easy, quick and inexpensive, but they will definitely get your little guests’ attention.
Click through for instructions!
Our craft night with Studio Choo is happening tonight and I’m so excited! I’ve admired their work forever – so I can’t wait to hear them teach about floral design. Here are a few bouquets that have been inspiring me lately. I love springtime! All the flower markets are full of such pretty blooms. What’s your favorite flower? (PS – 10 ways to decorate with flowers.)
How pretty are these cake plates?? I want to buy them all! It’s so exciting to see so many fresh and interesting options out there. Which one’s your favorite? (PS – How to frost a perfectly smooth cake!)
1. Green Glass Stand + Dome | 2. Cake Dome | 3. Rabbit Statuette Cake Plate | 4. Black Cake Pedestal | 5. Marbled Pedestals | 6. Ash Base Cake Dome | 7. Horse Head Cake Plate | 8. Tom Dixon Cake Stand
by Alix Sorrell
Spring is finally here which means it’s the perfect time have a clothing swap! This is a great way to do a bit of spring cleaning & re-vamp your wardrobe while catching up with friends. When the party is over, make sure to donate the leftover clothing (or any other items) to your local thrift store!
Click through for instructions… (more…)