Our team is taking a week off from the blog to prepare for some exciting projects we have coming up this fall. We’ll be back next Monday with fresh posts that we can’t wait to share! In the mean time: if you’d like to catch up on past posts, we’ve included some of our favorites below…
– Party Supply Invitations
– Make a Fruit Balloon Garland!
– Funny 3-Layer Cake Party Hats
– How to Host a “Plus One” Dinner Party
– A brilliant 3D Birthday Banner
– Celebrate with a Giant Banana Split
– How to frost a perfectly Smooth Cake (and a Messy Cake and a Scallop Cake!)
– Throw a Churro con Chocolat party!
– Recipes for an Old Fashioned Homemade Soda Party
– Turn cookies into cakes…
– See our 500-sq. ft Apartment
– A Weekend Room Refresh
– 4 Tips for An Entryway Makeover
– How to make a Magnet Wall
– A bedroom in a closet!
– The prettiest Flamingo Cocktail Invitations
– Clip on Picnic Utensils
– Download these Cloud Greeting Cards
– These Pretzel Cones make awesome favors
– Colorful Moving Announcements
– How to Pack for 2 Weeks in France with just a Carry On
– A San Francisco 3-Hour Tour
– How we Moved to Paris for a Year (Part 1 + Part 2!)
– 10 Tips for Traveling with Young Kids
– How to Search for an Airbnb in Paris
See you in September!
1. Ok, these are perfect. I’m obsessed!
2. I’d get married again just so I could have these at the reception…
3. Such a fun back-to-school surprise!
4. Brittany keeps knocking it out of the park these days.
5. My jaw dropped when I saw these leaves!
I’m sharing a full tour of our new house today on Cup of Jo! I’m going to be giving my own recap here on Oh Happy Day in the next week or two. It’s a little nerve wracking to show photos of your own home. I feel naked! You can see what it looks like before right here and here.